Expertise to Meet Your Special Needs.
You may come to us with special medical needs that require specific expertise and a higher level of attention. As part of our full range of care, we are able to tend to all issues necessary to restore you to the highest level of independence.
Heather Hill provides expertise and years of success in specialized areas, including:
Heather Hill’s Ventilator Unit provides intensive care for patients that have tracheostomies – unable to breathe on their own – and may be experiencing additional issues that come with pulmonary problems. Monitored at all times, our pulmonary specialists and 24/7 Rehab Therapists, work in tandem to transition patients to breathing under their own power and restore their highest level of function. Ultimately, or goal is to put our patients on a path where they can make their way home.
For those medically complex patients with multiple clinical needs, we provide an extensive multidisciplinary treatment plan. Complex medical management is our specialty and we have a full array of medical consultants and critical care physicians.
Other areas of expertise include:
- Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis
- Advanced Wound Care
- Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- IV therapies and Titration
- Diabetes Management
- Pain Management
At Heather Hill, individuals do not have to leave the premises to have their lab tests or receive special clinical services. Why not? We believe that everyone should feel comfortable and safe when having clinical work done. To do so we provide on-site laboratory, radiology, podiatry, optometry, dental and audiology services.
- 24/7 skilled nursing professionals
- In-House Physicians
- Certified Nurse Practitioner on-site
- Therapy 7 days/week – no downtime
- Large therapy gym with state-of-the-art technologies and equipment
- High therapist to assistant ratios to provide the attention necessary for better outcomes
- Occupational kitchen to restore activities of daily living
- Registered Dietician for enhanced nutritional care
- Rapid Response Teams for Medical Emergencies
- Professionals on-site for resident emotional concerns and family support