Skilled Nursing Care
A Good Place to Be
You and your loved ones are the reason we are here and we never take it for granted. With respect and kindness, our caregivers make sure you’re happy, comfortable and feel like you’re at home.
When you come to stay with us, we create an interdisciplinary program that involves our medical, nursing and therapy professionals. You may require specialized care based on your medical situation. Some individuals have to manage issues including Cardiac Heart Failure, pulmonary care, dialysis care, etc. By bringing all aspects of care together, we determine effective clinical pathways based on your diagnosis and ensure that you are receiving the attention that you require.
When you’re here with us you are part of the Heather Hill family. Just like your own family, we take care of you the way that you deserve and empower you to make the most of every day.
When home is no longer an option for your loved one, Heather Hill offers specialized care for individuals experiencing the challenges that come with dementia. Our memory care facilitates a strong interdisciplinary partnership with well-trained medical, nursing, therapy and activities staff to maximize individual function while minimizing undesirable behaviors.
At Heather Hill, we want every individual to live a meaningful, independent and productive life. To do so, we develop a care plan for each individual that creates a home-like setting and includes era appropriate programming – activities built around familiarity and life stories to encourage participation, foster a sense of belonging and provide stimulation for optimal brain function.
We understand that dementia poses many challenges for individuals and their families. We are here to minimize those challenges and establish a harmony of healing and engagement.
Heather Hill is a restraint-free environment.
- 24/7 skilled nursing professionals
- In-House Physicians
- Certified Nurse Practitioner on-site
- Therapy 7 days/week – no downtime
- Large therapy gym with state-of-the-art technologies and equipment
- High therapist to assistant ratios to provide the attention necessary for better outcomes
- Occupational kitchen to restore activities of daily living
- Registered Dietician for enhanced nutritional care
- Rapid Response Teams for Medical Emergencies
- Professionals on-site for resident emotional concerns and family support