Be The Best You Can Be
Whether you’re recovering from surgery, a stroke, an accident or illness, you have very specific recovery and therapy needs. At Heather Hill, our physical, occupational and speech therapy programs are designed to heal and nurture you back to the highest level of independence that you can achieve.
First, we conduct in-home or in-hospital evaluations to place you in the proper level of care – at no additional cost. Then, we match you and your care team to ensure that you’re working with the right clinical staff and you receive care from the same staff throughout your recovery. We view your recovery as an integrated process where your therapists and medical caregivers continuously communicate and understand your challenges and goals, and work in tandem to best achieve them.
For rehabilitation therapy, we use the latest therapeutic equipment and modalities to accelerate the recovery process and restore your independence and abilities. Our dedicated, highly trained therapists use sophisticated treatments, as well as one-on-one and group therapy, to arrive at optimal outcomes for each patient. Simply, we’re well equipped to get you back to your best.
Arrangements Just for You
Heather Hill offers care arrangements including:
- Inpatient Hospital Care
- Inpatient Short-Term Rehabilitation
- Long-Term Skilled Nursing
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
- 24/7 skilled nursing professionals
- In-House Physicians
- Certified Nurse Practitioner on-site
- Therapy 7 days/week – no downtime
- Large therapy gym with state-of-the-art technologies and equipment
- High therapist to assistant ratios to provide the attention necessary for better outcomes
- Occupational kitchen to restore activities of daily living
- Registered Dietician for enhanced nutritional care
- Rapid Response Teams for Medical Emergencies
- Professionals on-site for resident emotional concerns and family support